- We all need rewards perhaps small steps; it may be a new pair of shoes or sunglasses – just think if you have cut/reduced alcohol use those savings on something to reward yourself or even your loved one for supporting you
- You have worked hard
- Don’t get distracted by what your friends or peers are doing, eating or drinking…. perhaps
- Remember your goals, this is your journey, lunch with my friends who may have a burger is not going to distract me, I will ask for a naked burger with a superfood salad
- My key tip is it is easier if you are sharing this journey with someone; your partner or your friend. Working together motivating each other helps every step of the way 🙂
Recognise YOUR Ability & Achievements
- Be proud of every small change you implement as it’s a step closer to becoming a better you!
- Whenever you start your journey, make notes and track your progress; pictures, measurements, even the changes you have made e.g. changing the tea with sugar and milk to green tea is something to be proud of, taking the stairs – remember it is a compound effect!
ENJOY THE JOURNEY!
- Most importantly; please enjoy the journey and do not just focus on the end goals.
- Plan small milestones along the way and track your achievements.
- Photos will help tremendously to track your journey – clients cannot recognise themselves in JUST 90 days!
A bit more about working with me:
If you would like to review some recent transformation head to www.preafitness.com/transformations including Darren who reversed medical conditions in just 6 months through working online with me (Personalised Training and Nutritional Plan Elite Level).
Alternatively, you may want to consider my Lifestyle Breakthrough plan which is a 6 week plan designed to help you condition new habits more about this:
If you would like to see what my clients say about me head to www.preafitness.com/testimonials
If you would like to hear more from me and see more of my day to day life feel free to:
- Follow me on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/preafitness/
- Like me on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/PreaFitness/
- Follow me on Twitter – https://twitter.com/PreaFitness