Make 3 delicious chocolate protein pancakes using:
- 75g two chick products egg whites (vegans can sub this with flax)
- 20g oats
- 20g chocolate brownie protein from bit.ly/thebestprotein2019 (use unflavoured for a savoury option)
- 20ml almond milk (you can use any milk)
- 60g mashed banana (this adds flavour and thickness / can omit for a savoury option)
- 3g baking powder to fluff them up
Blend all the ingredients together in a NutriBullet or blender then cook in a fry pan with a spray of coconut oil.
- Made with 1Kcal coconut oil and topped with:
- Serve with toppings of your choice; my favourites are banana, berries, nut butters, nuts and chocolate flavoured greek yoghurt or for savoury with bacon and eggs perhaps
- Zero calorie chocolate syrup from bit.ly/thebestprotein2019
TOP TIP: I use 3 pans to cook them all at the same time, saves time and they are all hot.
A bit more about working with me:
If you would like to review some recent transformation head to www.preafitness.com/transformations including Darren who reversed medical conditions in just 6 months through working online with me (Personalised Training and Nutritional Plan Elite Level).
If you would like to see what my clients say about me head to www.preafitness.com/testimonials
Of course, if you would like to hear more from me and see more of my day to day life feel free to:
- Follow me on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/preafitness/
- Like me on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/PreaFitness/
- Follow me on Twitter – https://twitter.com/PreaFitness