What Motivates You?
ALWAYS have a goal to strive for… this is very important! So you understand YOUR reason why…. your MOTIVATION!
Your goals may be to:
- Eat healthier, eliminate processed foods
- Eat more green vegetables
- Reduce alcohol and drink more water
- Eat a balanced diet with proteins, fats and carbohydrates (for more information on this head to the Understanding Nutrition Article)
- Get more active
- Get fitter
- Condition good habits
- Complete a race / run such as a 5k, 10k, a half marathon, a full marathon
- Get a beach body
- Shred abdominal fat; get a six pack!
How I Keep Motivated?
Once I am clear on my goal I break it down and work backwards to think about the smaller steps that will take me up the ladder towards my end goal.
This allows me to create a plan to follow so that i can break it down and make sure it is SMART (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and timely).
I keep my eyes on the prize; pictures and visuals are what work for me, having pictures of my dreams, visions and goals everywhere.
I take my own progress photos along the journey as I promise you that this is the best way for you to track your progress above and beyond anything else you do.
Most importantly it is SO important you enjoy your journey; if you enjoy your journey, take pictures and track your progress you will be proud of yourself and in turn the results will come; I PROMISE YOU!
In my opinion, too many people focus on the main goal then lose sight of what they are doing as the main goal feels like it is too far away! Think about what you do in your work / business life when it comes to goals… make a plan towards your vision! Replicate this in everything you do 🙂
If you would like to hear more from me and see more of my day to day life feel free to:
- Follow me on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/preafitness/
- Like me on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/PreaFitness/
- Follow me on Twitter – https://twitter.com/PreaFitness